Coastal Family Health Center - Biloxi - Biloxi Community Health Center
- 715A Division Street
- Biloxi MS, 39530
- Contact Phone: (228) 374-4991
- Clinic Details: Coastal Family Health Center strives to provide quality, comprehensive patient-centered care to the community regardless of one’s economic status.
- Website: https://coastalfamilyhealth.org/
- Services: Adult Internal Medicine; Family Practice; OB/GYN; Dentistry; Optometry; Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Substance Abuse Counseling; HIV Care; Lab; Radiology & Mammography; Ultrasound; Health Care for the Homeless
- Dental Services: Preventative cleaning; Fillings and Extractions; Emergency dental services
- Women's Health Services: Routine gynecological exam (breast and pelvic exam/ pap smear); Prenatal care; Mississippi Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program; Family planning services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private/Commercial Insurance Plans, Medicare, Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Charles Lovelace:
Poor care.They do not fix the problem until the third or more visits.Unfreindly staff.