Blue Valley Behavioral Health - David City - David City Community Health Center
- 367 "E" Street
- David City NE, 68632
- Contact Phone: 402-367-4216
- Clinic Details: Blue Valley Behavioral Health (BVBH) is a private non-profit corporation that serves fifteen counties in Southeast Nebraska. BVBH was established in 1968 and incorporated in 1970, in response to concerned citizens who showed an interest in bringing mental health and substance abuse services to the area. BVBH has a history of continuous growth and development, and subsequently has broadened the services provided to the citizens of this area. A local board of directors governs the operation of BVBH representing the counties served by the agency. Blue Valley Behavioral Health is accredited by the Joint Commission of the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
- Website: http://bvbh.net/
- Services: Mental health and substance abuse services
- Remarks: A sliding scale fee is available to individuals meeting guidelines according to state and federal standards, as allowable by law; Open: Monday - Thursday
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.