The Johnson Dental Clinic @ Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis - Corvallis Community Health Center
- 1112 NW Circle Blvd
- Corvallis OR, 97330
- Contact Phone: (541) 257-2006
- Clinic Details: The Johnson Dental Clinic is a collaboration between the Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis and the Community Health Centers of Benton and Linn Counties. Services include prevention and early intervention dental services to alleviate pain and suffering in children and youth in an accessible and youth-friendly environment. Children who qualify for free or reduced lunch are eligible. The clinic also accepts children covered by OHP.
- Website: https://www.bentonlinnhealthcenters.org/
- Services: Dental Services
- Dental Services: Dental exams; Digital x-ray; Fillings; Simple extractions; Hygiene exams; Cleaning and polishing; Fluoride varnish; Sealants; Oral health education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 24 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Tues, Wed, Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.