Tigauchiaq Amainiq Health Clinic - Buckland Community Health Center
- 1 Airport Way
- Buckland AK, 99727
- Contact Name: Kelli Shroyer
- Contact Phone: (907) 494-2122
- Clinic Details: Maniilaq Health Services (MHS) provides comprehensive primary health care including medical, nursing and community health services based out of the Maniilaq Health Center in Kotzebue, and village health clinics located in each of our communities. Long-term skilled nursing services are also provided at Utuqqanaat Inaat, elders home in Kotzebue. Maniilaq Health Services is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Website: http://www.maniilaq.org/
- Services: Acute, Chronic, Preventive, and Emergency Care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.