Burton Health Center - Grand Rapids Community Health Center
- 2135 Buchanan Ave SW
- Grand Rapids MI, 49507
- Contact Phone: (616) 247-3638
- Clinic Details: Burton Health Center serves the community with an emphasis on Burton/Buchanan students and their family/household members. Dental services at Burton Health Center are primarily for students who attend Burton/Buchanan schools. Burton Health Center provides quality health care, behavioral health care and dental services for students (and family members of students) in a convenient setting while encouraging the involvement of students and families in their health care.
- Website: https://www.cherryhealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care, Dental Services, Counseling
- Dental Services: Exams, Cleanings, X-Rays, Fillings, Crowns, Complete Dentures, Partials Dentures, Periodontal Treatment, Oral Surgery Procedures
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Other Private and Public Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon: 7:45am-5:00pm, Tues: 7:45am-5:30pm; Wed: 8:00am-8:00pm, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.