Cabarrus Health Alliance - Kannapolis - Kannapolis Low Cost Clinic
- 300 Mooresville Rd.
- Kannapolis NC, 28081
- Contact Phone: (704) 920-1000
- Clinic Details: Cabarrus Health Alliance (formerly Cabarrus County Health Department) is a public health authority created by the Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners effective July 1, 1997. Our Mission: Achieving the Highest Level of Individual and Community Health through Collaborative Action.
- Website: https://www.cabarrushealth.org/
- Services: Breast Health; Family Planning; Pediatrics - Child Health; Women's Health and Maternity; Immunizations; Tuberculosis (TB); Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD); PrEP for HIV Prevention; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Oral Health Education, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry Services for children and adults
- Pediatric Services: Well check-ups; Newborn visits; Immunizations; Annual physicals; Sports & camp physicals; Sick child care; Follow-up visits; Treatment and management of childhood illnesses; ADHD Services
- Women's Health Services: Pregnancy testing and counseling; Routine maternity care; High risk maternity care; Nutritional counseling; Mental health counseling; Health screenings (breast and pelvic examinations); HIV & STD testing; Basic gynecological care; PAP smears
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, NC Health Choice
- Operation Hours: Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Dental Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.