Cactus Health Services, Inc. Fort Stockton - Fort Stockton Low Cost Clinic
- 301 N Water St
- Fort Stockton TX, 79735-6814
- Contact Phone: 432-336-8110
- Clinic Details: The Texas Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC) is a private, non-profit membership association that represents safety-net health care providers in the state of Texas. Our members include Community and Migrant Health Centers, Health Care for the Homeless Grantees, Public Housing Primary Care Grantees, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Grantees, Health Center Networks and other providers who strive to meet the health care needs of the uninsured and underserved. TACHC serves as the federally designated primary care association for the state of Texas.
- Website: www.tachc.org
- Services: Behavioral Health Crisis Intervention, Behavioral Health Services, Cardiovascular Disease Care, Case Management, Developmental Screening ,Diabetes Care ,Family Planning ,General Primary Medical Care, HIV Testing, Health Education, Hearing Screenings, Immu
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: 9:00 AM-7:00 PM Tu, W, F, 9:00 AM-8:00 PM Th, Closed - Monday
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.