Camai Community Health Center - Naknek Community Health Center
- 2 School Road
- Naknek AK, 99633
- Contact Name: Stephen Herting, Executive Director
- Contact Phone: 907-246-6155
Camai Community Health Center (CHC) has been a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) under section 330 of the Public Health Act since 2002. Previously the Camai Clinic had been a private practice for a number of years. Camai CHC is a non-profit organization that operates with an independent Board of Directors under guidelines outlined and required by the Bureau of Primary Health Care. We offer health care services to everyone regardless of ability to pay. We can evaluate and treat a wide variety of common health problems including, but not limited to: Influenza, strep throat, bronchitis, asthma, ear infections, skin rashes, and much more. Our Staff can assess, diagnose and treat diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Full Screen Lab Tests available on-site include: Diabetes, cholesterol, anemia, rapid strep, pregnancy test, and drug testing. Other lab tests available via outside laboratories.
- Website: http://www.camaichc.org/
- Services: Prenatal Care; Prostrate Screening; Women’s Health; Well Child Check-ups; Aviation Physicals; School Sports Physicals; DOT Physicals; Employee Physicals; Drug Screens; Immunizations
- Remarks: We also offer: Vision Screening; Manage acute/urgent health issues; Emergent After-Hours Calls; Fees: Sliding scale. Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: 8 AM-5 PM; Wednesday: 8 AM-Noon(Closed), 1 PM-5 PM; Closed daily from noon - 1 PM for lunch.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.