Cambridge Dental Center - Cambridge Community Health Center
- 503 A Muir Street
- Cambridge MD, 21613
- Contact Phone: (410) 228-9381
- Clinic Details: Located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Choptank Community Health System, Inc. (CCHS) is a private, non-profit Community Health Center providing primary health care services in Caroline, Dorchester, and Talbot Counties and the surrounding areas. CCHS Health Centers provide a full range of primary Medical, Dental, and Behavioral Health services. CCHS is a participating provider in Medicare, Medicaid and most major insurance plans. In addition, a sliding fee scale is available for any patient without insurance. As a Community Health Center, CCHS is able to use federal funding to expand current services and develop new programs to meet the health care needs in our area.
- Website: https://choptankhealth.org/
- Services: Dental Services
- Dental Services: Dental Examinations, Cleanings, X-Rays, Dental Sealants, Fluoride, Fillings (including Tooth Colored), Oral Surgery-Extractions, Root Canals, Dentures, Coordination of Hospital-Based Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Health Insurance, Cash, Checks, Credit and Debit Cards
- Operation Hours: Mon-Wed: 7:30am-6:30pm; Thurs: 7:00am-6:30pm; Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.