CCHSA - Laney-Walker Community Health Center - Augusta Community Health Center
- 1226 D'Antignac Street
- Augusta GA, 30901
- Contact Phone: (706) 922-0600
- Clinic Details: Christ Community Health Services Augusta offers affordable, quality primary health and dental care to the uninsured and underserved. Charges for patients with no health insurance are based on a sliding fee scale based on household size and income.
- Website: https://www.cchsaugusta.org/
- Services: Preventive care; Acute Care; Chronic Disease Management; Lab testing; Clinical Advice; Quick Sick Clinic; Women’s Health; Prescription Assistance; Children's Health; Dental Health
- Dental Services: Routine Cleanings & Exams; X-rays; Cavities Filled; Extractions; Sealants; Fluoride Treatment; Basic periodontal treatment
- Pediatric Services: Well-child visits; Same-day Sick Appointments; Vaccines & Immunizations; Sports Physicals
- Women's Health Services: Pap Smears, Colposcopies, Birth Control, Pregnancy Testing, STD Testing, Physical Exams
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.