Cedar Community Health Center - Lansing Community Health Center
- 5303 S Cedar St
- Lansing MI, 48911
- Contact Phone: (517) 887-4305
- Clinic Details: Ingham Community Health Centers are dedicated to ensuring access to affordable, high quality, and comprehensive primary care to all regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Ingham Community Health Centers maintain the highest possible standards of quality in all efforts to understand, describe, and improve the health of its patients and the community.
- Website: http://hd.ingham.org/
- Services: Pediatrics, Women’s Health
- Pediatric Services: Primary Pediatric Health Services; Well Child visits; Immunization Services; Sick visits and follow up; Nutritional Services; Behavioral Health Services
- Women's Health Services: Prenatal services; Obstetrics; Family planning (Title X); Maternal Infant Health Program; Gynecology services; Minor surgical procedures; Pregnancy testing; Nutritional counseling; Behavioral Health Services; Breast and Cervical cancer screenings
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Other Public and Private Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Pediatrics: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Women’s Health: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.