Centerpoint Health Dental Franklin - Franklin Community Health Center
- 333 Conover Drive, Suite D
- Franklin OH, 45005
- Contact Phone: (513) 318-1188
- Clinic Details: Centerpoint Health is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). We are here to meet your health needs through integrated primary, dental, ob/gyn services, and behavioral health care. FQHCs are community based organizations that provide comprehensive primary care and preventative care to people of all ages regardless of ability to pay. FQHCs provide comprehensive health services while helping patients to establish medical homes. We accept most insurance, and also serve those who are uninsured. Even if you do not have insurance coverage, you can still use our services.
- Website: https://www.centerpointhealth.org/
- Services: Dental Care Services
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Fillings/Basic Restorative Procedures; Sealants and Fluoride Treatments; Extractions; X-Rays; Education
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:30am-5:30pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:30am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-12:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.