Central Counties Health Centers - Jacksonville - Jacksonville Community Health Center
- 1440 West Walnut
- Jacksonville IL, 62650
- Contact Phone: (217) 788-2300
- Clinic Details: Mission: To provide high-quality, affordable, non-discriminatory, and accessible primary medical and dental care that meets the personalized needs of the underserved people of Central Illinois.
- Website: http://www.centralcounties.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Women's health exams including pap smears and mammograms; Annual Physicals; Employment Physicals; Prenatal and Post Natal Care; Chronic Disease Management; Family Planning; Acute Illness Care; Behavioral Health Services; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Cleanings and exams; Fillings; Extractions; Select Restorative Services
- Pediatric Services: School/ Sports Physicals; Well-child Exams; Childhood Immunizations; Chronic Disease Management (Asthma, Diabetes, etc); Acute illness care - (sore throats, fever, vomiting, earaches, non-emergent injuries, rashes, etc.); Hospital Discharge Care
- Women's Health Services: Women's health exams including pap smears and mammograms; Prenatal and Post Natal Care; Family Planning
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 36 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon: 8:00am-5:00pm, Wed: 9:00am-6:00pm; Dental: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Wed: 9:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.