CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI HEALTH SERVICES, INC. - Jackson Low Cost Clinic
- 1134 Winter St
- Jackson MS, 39204-2841
- Contact Phone: 601-948-5574
- Clinic Details: The Mississippi Primary Health Care Association, Inc. (MPHCA) is a non-profit, 501(c)(6) membership organization representing the interests of 21 Community Health Center (CHC) members in their efforts to improve access to health care for the medically underserved and indigent populations of Mississippi. Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA) is a member organization, which supports its members in their collaborative efforts and advocates for the provision of equal access to quality, comprehensive health care services and the elimination of health disparities in the state.
- Website: http://www.mphca.com/index.htm
- Services: Complete Family Medical Care, Primary Screening Services & Preventive Care, OB/GYN Services, In-Patient Hospital Care, Pediatric Care, Minor Office Surgery, Diagnostic Lab & Radiology, Well Baby Care, Diabetic Foot Care, Health Education & Counseling, 24
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday and Wednesday: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am - 11:30 p.m
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.