Community Health Center of Lockport - Lockport Community Health Center
- 38 Heritage Ct.
- Lockport NY, 14094
- Contact Phone: (716) 478-6655
- Clinic Details: The Community Health Center of Buffalo, Inc is made up of caring, diverse, and experienced medical practitioners. Our Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) does it all - you can think of us as your one-stop-shop for medical services. Since 1999 we’ve been committed to serving the underserved, providing medical care for communities of color and those otherwise disenfranchised by the health care system. You are welcome to walk in to our facility or make an appointment with one of our qualified physicians. This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
- Website: https://chcb.net/
- Services: Family Medicine, Pediatrics
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations; Nutrition information; Hearing and vision screenings; Injury and illness treatments; Sports physicals
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.