Chevak Village Clinic - Chevak Village Clinic
- 212 Willow St
- Chevak AK, 99563
- Contact Phone: (907) 858-7069
- Clinic Details: The Community Health Aide Program (CHAP) provides village-based primary health care in 47 village clinics in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta, including acute, chronic and emergency care, preventative services, and health promotion disease prevention activities to individuals, families, and their communities.
- Website: https://www.ykhc.org/
- Services: Acute, Chronic and Emergency Care; Preventative Services; Health Promotion Disease Prevention Activities
- Dental Services: Disease Prevention, Basic Restorative Care such as Fillings and Pediatric Silver Crowns, Simple Extractions
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.