Chignik Lagoon Clinic - Chignik Lagoon Community Health Center
- Main St
- Chignik Lagoon AK, 99656
- Contact Phone: (907) 840-2218
- Clinic Details: Formed by a consortium of Bristol Bay tribes (Yup’ik, Dena’ina, and Supiak/Alutiiq - the original inhabitants of our region), in 1973 to provide comprehensive health care services. Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation manages Kanakanak Hospital, a critical access facility which is Joint Commission accredited. We have a unique and challenging history of health care service and a diverse population in the Bristol Bay region. With over 40 years of providing Tribal health care management, and over 100 years of health care services offered through Kanakanak Hospital, we look forward to serving you.
- Website: http://www.bbahc.org/
- Services: Acute and Emergency Care; Primary Clinical Care; Preventive and Health Surveillance Services such as Prenatal, Well Child; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Comprehensive Examinations, Preventative Treatment, Dental Hygiene, Restorative Treatment (Crowns, Bridges, Fillings, Partial Dentures and Complete Dentures), Oral Surgery, Limited Root Canal Therapy Treatments
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 30 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid, Medicare, Denali KidCare, Private Insurance, 'Third Party' Insurance, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.