Clendenin Health Center - Clendenin Low Cost Clinic
- 301 Elk River Road
- Clendenin WV, 25045
- Contact Phone: 304-548-7272
- Clinic Details: Cabin Creek Health Systems (CCHS) is a non-profit, community-owned community health center. It operates four community health centers in rural areas of Kanawha County, in southern West Virginia. The health centers serve communities with high rates of poverty, behavioral health risks and chronic disease. The first health center (Cabin Creek Health Center), and still largest site, opened in 1973 in Dawes, WV as a result of an extensive community effort to improve access to primary care in a rural coal mining area. The second health center (Riverside Health Center) was opened in 2001. It is in a facility that adjoins a large high school in Belle, WV and serves as both a school-based and community health center. The third and forth health centers were opened in April of 2007 in the communities of Sissonville and Clendenin.
- Website: http://www.cchealthwv.com/index.php
- Services: The comprehensive preventive and curative primary care services include prenatal care, pediatrics, adult chronic and acute care, integrated mental health services, school based health center services, pharmacy, and independent lab services.
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Hours: Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 5:00 pm) Tuesdays until 6:30 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.