MHC, Inc. Mayaguez - Mayaguez Community Health Center
- Calle Ramon E. Betances #392 Sur
- Mayaguez PR, 00681
- Contact Phone: (787) 805-2900
- Clinic Details: Migrant Health Center, Western Region, Inc. (MHC, Inc.) began operations in the western region of Puerto Rico in April of 1971, by means of a federal initiative focused on providing health services to the migrant agricultural population. In 1986, MHC, Inc. became a non-profit corporation by law of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, thus expanding its medical services to communities in general.
- Website: http://migrantspr.com/
- Services: Pharmacy; Laboratory; Dental; OB/GYN; Mental Health Care; General Medicine; Family Medicine; Pediatrics; Internal Medicine; Vaccinations; Nutrition; Health Education; HIV/AIDS Treatment; Optomety
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 78 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat: 7:30am-3:30pm; Dental - Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4:00pm, Sat: 7:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.