Coalfield Health Center - Chapmanville Community Health Center
- 386 Airport Rd
- Chapmanville WV, 25508
- Contact Phone: (304) 855-1200
- Clinic Details: Rural Health Access Corporation (RHAC) dba Coalfield Health Center (CHC) is a rural, nonprofit organization that provides primary and preventive health care services to Chapmanville, West Virginia and the surrounding area. Coalfield Health Center officially began operations in July 2009. As a Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike, the center’s services are available to all residents of the area regardless of their income level, insurance status, or residency. The organization is committed to providing primary health care to all individuals with dignity and respect within a caring environment. We work closely with The Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and Center for Rural Health at Marshall University to provide rural health rotations for medical students, interns, and residents. We also participate in numerous research opportunities. We collaborate with medical training programs across the state to serve as a hub for rural medical education rotations.
- Website: https://www.coalfieldhealth.com/
- Services: Adult Care; CDL/DOT Physicals; EKG; Geriatric Care; Gynecological Care; Immunizations; Joint Injections; Minor Surgical Procedures; Pediatric Care; Pre-Employment Physicals; Pre-Operative Physicals; Preventative Exams; Sports/School Physicals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.