Community Clinic of High Point - High Point Low Cost Clinic
- 779 N Main Street
- High Point NC, 27262
- Contact Phone: (336) 841-7154
- Clinic Details: The Community Clinic of High Point (CCHP) was established in 1992 by a group of visionary leaders committed to providing access to healthcare for all members of our community. Their commitment led to the development of a clinic where uninsured and low-income residents of the greater High Point area could receive consistent medical care, medications, and education, regardless of their ability to pay. The first patient was seen on April 1, 1993. Since that time, the Community Clinic has provided over 100,000 patient visits to almost 20,000 members of our community. This legacy of care is possible because of the dedication and commitment of staff and volunteers, and the support of a generous community. Today, the clinic’s work upholds that legacy of providing health care to High Point’s uninsured, through five weekly clinics. Medical care, pharmacy services, lab services, and patient education are provided at CCHP, and we remain committed to our mission and core values. The Community Clinic of High Point sees patients Monday through Thursday, with an evening clinic on Thursday. Primary care is provided by CCHP’s volunteer providers, with specialty clinics for cardiology and rheumatology being held once each month. Additional specialty care is provided the CCHP’s community partners. The mission of CCHP is to provide quality acute care and chronic disease management for eligible adults, aged 18-64, who reside in Archdale, High Point, Jamestown, and Trinity and do not qualify for any form of government or private insurance.
- Website: https://www.cchpnc.com/
- Services: Acute Care and Chronic Disease Management for eligible adults, aged 18-64; Pharmacy
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-12:00pm, 1:30pm-5:00pm; Thursday Nights: 5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.