Community Health Center of Fort Dodge - Dayton Clinic: Satellite - Dayton Community Health Center
- 24 S Main St
- Dayton IA, 50530
- Contact Phone: (515) 547-2974
- Clinic Details: Since 1999, we have been offering comprehensive healthcare that includes dental, behavioral health, and general medical assistance for women, children, and men alike.
- Website: http://www.chcfd.com/
- Services: Adult child and infant medical care; Well exams; Treatment Management for Chronic Care Illnesses; Adult, children, and infant physicals; Minor surgical procedures; Lab; Referrals; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Children’s Health; Dental Services
- Pediatric Services: Lead testing; Behavioral health; Immunization; Oral health screenings; Fluoride varnish applications; Sports physicals; Well child checks; Preventative health care; Acute care
- Women's Health Services: Annual exams; Reproductive health; Hormone treatment; Family planning services; Depo shots; BCCEDP exams; Chronic disease management; Mental wellness screening/management; Immunization; Work and DOT physicals; Acute care; STD exam and treatment
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 36 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Title 19; Medicare; Hawk-i; Most Private Insurance; Affordable Care Act Health Plans; Cash; Check; Credit Cards
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.