Community Health Center of Franklin County - Urgent Dental Clinic - Greenfield Community Health Center
- 164 High Street
- Greenfield MA, 01301
- Contact Phone: (413) 325-8700
- Clinic Details: The Community Health Center of Franklin County (CHCFC) opened the doors of its medical clinic in Turners Falls in 1997 with the mission to provide excellent medical care to all residents of Franklin County, regardless of insurance status or income. Now, we have three clinics, one in Orange offering medical and dental services, an urgent dental care clinic in Greenfield, and our newest facility located in downtown Greenfield offering medical and dental services
- Website: http://www.chcfc.org/
- Services: Dental
- Dental Services: X-Rays, Limited Exams, Comprehensive Exams, Emergency Palliative Treatment, Extractions, Restorations, Cleanings, Scaling and Root Planing, Sealant, Fluoride Treatment, Referrals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, MassHealth, Blue Cross, Health New England, Tufts, etc.
- Operation Hours: Sun-Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.