Community Health Services - Fostoria - Fostoria Community Health Center
- 502 Van Buren Street
- Fostoria OH, 44830
- Contact Phone: (419) 436-7281
- Clinic Details: For over 40 years, CHS has been recognized as one of the most respected health systems in the region. You can always expect to receive excellent care and customer service in all of our offices because at CHS you’re not just a patient - you’re our priority. We offer a full spectrum of health care services provided by physicians, practitioners, nurses and other medical professionals who are dedicated to meeting the highest standards of care. All CHS offices are state-of-the-art facilities with electronic medical records - maintaining the strictest of confidentially standards.
- Website: https://www.fremontchs.com/
- Services: General Medical Care; Physicals; Immunizations; Well Child Checkups; Women's Care; Blood Pressure Screenings; Laboratory Services; Specialist Referrals; Family Nurse Practitioners; Primary Care; Dental Services; Laboratory Services
- Dental Services: General Family Dentistry; Cleaning; Extractions; Crowns and Caps; Root Canals; Dentures and Partials
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicaid Managed Care Plans; Medicare; Medicaid Managed Care Dental Plans; Sliding Fee Scale; Private Insurances
- Operation Hours: Mon: 7:30am-6:00pm, Tues-Thurs: 8:30am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:30am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.