Community Dental Care - East St. Paul - Saint Paul Community Health Center
- 828 Hawthorne Avenue East
- Saint Paul MN, 55106
- Contact Name: Carolyn Bass - General Manager
- Contact Phone: 651-774-2959
- Clinic Details: Founded by Drs. Vacharee and Andrew Peterson, Community Dental Care was one of the first private clinics in the Twin Cities that focused primarily on serving low-income and minority patients. To ensure continued access of high quality dental care for the large number of our patients enrolled in public programs, the clinic was incorporated into a 501(c)(3) nonprofit in August 2004 and began serving patients as a nonprofit in January 2005. In May 2008, CDentC opened its second clinic location in Maplewood. Just a few months ago in December 2012, a third location was opened in Rochester. Today, with more than 32 full operatories and a staff of 156, we provide dental services to over 15,000 patients annually. Our Mission: To ensure equal access to quality dental care and preventive education for all. We fulfill our mission through clinical services, preventive education programs, training of professionals, and advocacy.
- Website: http://www.cdentc.org/
- Services: Dental Services: Preventive care (exams, x-rays, teeth cleaning and fluoride treatment), Emergency care,Fillings, Teeth whitening, Root canal treatment, Extractions, Crowns and bridges, Partial and full dentures, Minor Orthodontic Procedures,Sealants
- Remarks: If you do not have dental insurance, we offer a program called "Sliding Fee Scale". This savings program is based on your family size and income; Hours: Monday/Wednesday: 8:15AM-7:00PM, Tuesday/Thursday: 8:15AM-5:00PM, Friday/Saturday: 8:15AM-1:00PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.