Community Health Center of Fort Dodge - Fort Dodge Community Health Center
- 126 N 10th St.
- Fort Dodge IA, 50501
- Contact Phone: (515) 576-6500
- Clinic Details: Since 1999, we have been offering comprehensive healthcare that includes dental, behavioral health, and general medical assistance for women, children, and men alike.
- Website: http://www.chcfd.com/
- Services: Adult child and infant medical care; Well exams; Treatment Management for Chronic Care Illnesses; Adult, children, and infant physicals; Minor surgical procedures; Lab; Referrals; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Children’s Health; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Exams; X-Rays; Cleanings; Fillings; Sealants; Extractions; Referrals to Specialist; Oral Health Education
- Pediatric Services: Lead testing; Behavioral health; Immunization; Oral health screenings; Fluoride varnish applications; Sports physicals; Well child checks; Preventative health care; Acute care
- Women's Health Services: Annual exams; Reproductive health; Hormone treatment; Family planning services; Depo shots; BCCEDP exams; Chronic disease management; Mental wellness screening/management; Immunization; Work and DOT physicals; Acute care; STD exam and treatment
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Title 19; Medicare; Hawk-i; Most Private Insurance; Affordable Care Act Health Plans; Cash; Check; Credit Cards
- Operation Hours: Medical Clinic - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental Clinic - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.