CHCSI Leon - Leon Community Health Center
- 302 NE 14th St
- Leon IA, 50144
- Contact Phone: (641) 446-2383
- Clinic Details: Community Health Centers of Southern Iowa was established in 2005, providing medical services in the Leon and Lamoni facilities. The organization now serves patients in nine locations, and employs over 100 staff members.
- Website: http://www.chcsi.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care; Preventive Health Care; Sports Medicine Care; Smoking Cessation; Well Baby Visits; Weight Loss Consultation; Diabetic Education; 3D Mammography; Behavioral; Dental; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Dental Cleanings; Dental Sealants; Radiographs; Extractions; Restorations; Root Canals; Dentures; Crowns; Bridges; Teeth Whitening
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 58 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Most Private Insurances, Payment Plan (Available upon request)
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon, Tues, Wed: 7:00am-7:00pm; Thurs, Fri: 7:45am-5:00pm; Sat: 8:00am-12:00pm; Dental - Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 7:00am-5:30pm; Behavioral - Mon: 8:00am-6:00pm, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 7:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.