YourTown Health - Greenville - Greenville Community Health Center
- 51 Gay Connector
- Greenville GA, 30222
- Contact Phone: (706) 672-0819
- Clinic Details: YourTown Health’s network of seven non-profit Community Health Centers serves the communities of Meriwether, Pike, Lamar, Carroll, Coweta, and South Fulton counties. Our Community Health Centers are unique in that they are located in areas facing limited access to affordable, quality healthcare and have a large number of citizens who are uninsured or underinsured. As such, our mission is to provide comprehensive preventative, curative, and life-enhancing services in a non-judgmental and compassionate environment. Our doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and support staff are able to provide you and your family with quality, comprehensive medical care every step of the way. We offer pediatric and adolescent care, family practice and internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, dentistry, and pharmacy services. Our Community Medical Centers also provide immunizations, diagnostic testing and laboratory services, school and work physicals, and referrals to qualified specialists.
- Website: https://www.yourtownhealth.com/
- Services: Dentistry
- Dental Services: Bi-Annual Cleanings, Fluoride Treatments, Education, Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, PeachState, AmeriGroup, Wellcare, First Health, Aetna, United, Blue Cross PPO, Great West, Principle Edge Network, Care Improvement Plus, Humana, CHAMPUS TriCare, Beech Street Network, Humana, Today’s Option by Pyramid Life, American Progressive, Secure Horizons by United HealthCare
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.