Community Volunteers in Medicine - West Chester Other Primary Care Provider
- 300B Lawrence Drive
- West Chester PA, 19380
- Contact Phone: 610-836-5990
- Clinic Details: Providing free medical and dental care for the uninsured in Chester County supported by generous donors and dedicated volunteers. Community Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM) opened its doors to its first patients on May 18, 1998 thanks to the initial venture capital and leadership of trustees and the Women's Auxiliary of the Paoli Hospital Foundation and other generous benefactors. The clinic was founded to provide healthcare, hope and healing to uninsured working adults and their children in order to reduce costly emergency room visits and hospital admissions. CVIM has treated thousands of patients since its opening and last year provided services during more than 26,000 patient visits. Primary medical care, comprehensive dental services and free prescription medicines are provided to uninsured families earning less than 300% of poverty level. Care is given in a comfortable setting by compassionate volunteer licensed healthcare professionals and a core staff. Our operating budget is supported entirely by a generous community of individuals, foundations, corporations, faith-based organizations, United Way and civic groups.
- Website: http://www.cvim.org/
- Services: Medical: Primary medical care for adults and children, Allergy/Immunizations, Chronic Disease Management, Diabetes Treatment/Education, Gynecology, Mental Health Counseling; Dental: Cleanings, Fillings, Dental x-rays, Extractions, Fluoride treatments
- Remarks: Clinic Hours: Monday 8am-8pm, Tuesday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm, Friday: 8am-4pm; Dispensary Hours: Monday: 1pm-8pm, Tuesday: 9am-4pm, Wednesday-Thursday: 9am-4:30pm, Friday: 9am-1pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.