Community Volunteers in Medicine - West Chester Free Clinic
- 300B Lawrence Drive
- West Chester PA, 19380
- Contact Phone: (610) 836-5990
- Clinic Details: Community Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM) opened its doors to its first patients on May 18, 1998 thanks to the initial venture capital and leadership of trustees and the Women’s Auxiliary of the Paoli Hospital Foundation and other generous benefactors. The healthcare center was founded to provide healthcare, hope and healing to uninsured working adults and their children in order to reduce costly emergency room visits and hospital admissions. CVIM has treated thousands of patients since its opening and last year provided services during 45,830 patient visits. Primary and specialty medical care, comprehensive dental services, and free prescription medicines are provided to uninsured individuals and families earning less than 300% of the poverty level. Care is given in a comfortable setting by compassionate volunteer licensed healthcare professionals and a core staff. Our operating budget is supported entirely by a generous community of individuals, foundations, corporations, faith-based organizations, United Way organizations and civic groups.
- Website: https://cvim.org/
- Services: Primary medical care for adults and children; Allergy/Immunology; Chronic Disease Management (diabetes, high blood pressure); Diabetes Treatment/Education; Endocrinology; Internal Medicine; Pediatrics; Women’s Health; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Fillings; Dental x-rays; Extractions; Applications; Endodontics; Limited crown and bridge work; Limited Orthodontics; Periodontal scaling; Limited Periodontal Surgery
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 49 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-8:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.