CommWell Health of Clinton - Building Bridges - Clinton Community Health Center
- 306 Beaman Street
- Clinton NC, 28328
- Contact Phone: (877) 935-5255
- Clinic Details: Since CommWell Health opened its doors in 1977, we have remained committed to providing high quality health care in a patient centered health home setting. CommWell Health has multiple locations throughout southeastern North Carolina. We are a not-for-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center. CommWell Health delivers culturally sensitive, linguistically appropriate, full life cycle primary, preventative, behavioral and oral health care and enabling and care coordination / health coach services, regardless of one’s ability to pay. Our goal and commitment is to help our communities get and stay healthy. We believe high quality health care starts with compassion and dignity, and is available when and where you need it. Our board certified medical staff and licensed dentists, work in leading edge facilities throughout southeastern North Carolina, to give you the finest care possible. Most medical and dental insurances are accepted and a sliding scale fee is in place for those without insurance.
- Website: https://www.commwellhealth.org/
- Services: Behavioral Health Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.