Comprehensive Care Clinic - Saint Johnsbury Low Cost Clinic
- 1091 Hospital Drive
- Saint Johnsbury VT, 05819
- Contact Name: Susan G. Taney
- Contact Phone: (802) 751-7603
- Clinic Details: The Comprehensive Care Clinics (CCC) are four statewide HIV clinics serving the entire state of Vermont. They provide complete medical care for people with HIV at all stages of disease. Screening, immunizations, anti-retroviral therapy, prophylaxis, diagnosis, referrals, and treatment of opportunistic infections and ancers are provided. Current federal guidelines concerning antiretroviral therapy are followed. Seamless inpatient-to-outpatient care is coordinated by the physicians and nurse practitioners. Patients are evaluated for drug and alcohol abuse and psychiatric illness and referrals are made for assessment and management. Clinic team members are active in hospice care and family support. All clinics are Vermont Department of Health designated anonymous testing sites. The St. Johnsbury Clinic is staffed with a nurse practitioner and an infectious disease physician travels to this clinic once a month. The Comprehensive Care Clinic is the Vermont state referral center for HIV/AIDS. The clinic works closely with primary care physicians, state agencies, and regional AIDS service organizations to provide state-of-the-art care for people with HIV/AIDS.
- Website: https://nvrh.org/
- Services: Screening, Immunizations, Anti-Retroviral Therapy, Prophylaxis, Diagnosis, Referrals, and Treatment for people with HIV
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.