Community Health Center of Yavapai - Cottonwood - Cottonwood Community Health Center
- 51 Brian Mickelsen Pkwy
- Cottonwood AZ, 86326
- Contact Phone: (928) 639-8132
- Clinic Details: Your Community Health Center of Yavapai (CHCY) is dedicated to providing comprehensive Primary Medical Care, Dental Services and Care Coordination, for the care and well-being of ALL Yavapai County residents. We are committed to providing care within the 'Patient Centered Medical Home' concept. The CHCY becomes your Medical Home when you select and receive your primary medical care from a CHCY provider. Once you have established this relationship, you are eligible for referral to our dental and behavioral health services. The CHCY is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center which also provides reproductive health (family planning), Well-Child check-ups and the Well-Woman Healthcheck program to our primary care patients.
- Website: http://www.chcy.info/
- Services: Preventative Care; Non-emergent medical treatment of acute and chronic illnesses; Diagnostic testing (by referral); Pharmacy services (by referral); After hours coverage; Hospital coverage; Dental Services; Behavioral Health; Reproductive Health
- Dental Services: Initial dental examinations including intraoral x-rays and cleaning; Restorative therapies including fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges and dentures; Extractions and minor oral procedures
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Private Insurance, AHCCCS, Medicare, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.