Crestview Health Center - Crestview Community Health Center
- 800 Hospital Drive
- Crestview FL, 32539
- Contact Phone: (850) 682-1164
- Clinic Details: North Florida Medical Centers, Inc. (NFMC) consists of 11 community health centers located at 10 sites throughout North Florida that provide a quality and affordable medical and dental care home for the entire family.
- Website: https://www.northfloridamedicalcenters.org/
- Services: General Primary Medical Care; Behavioral/Mental Health Services; Diagnostic Lab; Screenings; Non-Emergency Medical Services; Family Planning; Immunizations; Well Child Services; Gynecological Care; School/Sports/Work Physicals; Referrals; Dental
- Dental Services: Adult/Child dental exams; Oral cancer screenings; X-rays; Sealants; Routine Cleanings; Fluoride Treatments; Stainless Steel Crowns; Pulp Therapy; Fillings including tooth colored fillings; Crowns and Bridges; Extractions; Emergency Care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Slide Fee Scale, Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Money Orders, Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Operation Hours: Medical: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm; Dental: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-Noon, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Sherri Jones:
The most horrible, judgmental, patronizing, IGNORANT staff I have EVER had to deal with in my life. I have NEVER been treated more horribly than I was today by Jessica Bell, the PA. I Have been seen in that clinic 3 or 4 times in the past 6 years for asthma and bronchitis. Each time I was seen by a different doctor or PA, but each and every time, I was ALWAYS treated very kindly and with a great amount of respect, and I was always prescribed the exact same medications. Today.... not so much! This horrid woman had such a snotty attitude, she was very patronizing and dismissive and she decided to change things up, even when I asked her not to. I can't have something making me too sleepy to work or knocking me out. She would not listen and when I told her this was a problem and asked to see the doctor about it, she said I was not allowed to see her and him both in the same visit and she would not argue with me about it. ONE, I was not arguing. I simply asked a question. TWO, I have NEVER in my life given anyone a reason to be so rude and dismissive towards me like that.
We have really amazing insurance to insure our family gets the best care possible and I feel like I was treated like street trash in that office today. I have contacted my insurance company to inform them of the situation and requested that they not be compensated for today's visit after the horrible lack of decent treatment I experienced and I will NEVER go there again and will not allow anyone in my family to darken their doors again either. That horrible excuse for a lady should not be allowed to service the public, let alone, practice medicine. I am appalled!