Free clinics and community health centers in Okaloosa county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Okaloosa county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Okaloosa Medical and Dental Clinics:
Crestview Health Center
- Location: Crestview, FL - 32539
- Contact Phone: (850) 682-1164
- Details: North Florida Medical Centers, Inc. (NFMC) consists of 11 community health centers located at 10 sites throughout North Florida that provide a quality and affordable medical and dental care home for the entire family.
Crossroads Medical & Dental Clinic
- Location: Valparaiso, FL - 32578
- Contact Phone: (850) 389-3015
- Details: To be eligible to participate with Crossroads Center you must be: A resident of Okaloosa or Walton County; A patient without health insurance; Household income does not exceed 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines; A U.S. citizen or legal resident; An adult (18 years of age or older). Financial screening is required before an appointment is made. Documentation required: Photo ID; Proof of Okaloosa or Walton County residency (utility stub, etc); Income stubs for the previous four (4) weeks.
Hope Medical Clinic - Destin
- Location: Destin, FL - 32541
- Contact Phone: (850) 837-8424
- Details: The Hope Medical Clinic, in partnership with the community, provides free, quality, accessible healthcare for the working uninsured and medically underserved residents of Okaloosa and Walton counties. We do this in a respectful environment in which patients, health care professionals, students, and community members learn from one another. We believe that health is more than the absence of disease, and can be achieved by addressing the physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs of our patients. We strive to provide these resources as needed.