Crossroads Medical & Dental Clinic - Valparaiso Free Clinic
- 444 Valparaiso Pwky
- Valparaiso FL, 32578
- Contact Phone: (850) 389-3015
- Clinic Details: To be eligible to participate with Crossroads Center you must be: A resident of Okaloosa or Walton County; A patient without health insurance; Household income does not exceed 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines; A U.S. citizen or legal resident; An adult (18 years of age or older). Financial screening is required before an appointment is made. Documentation required: Photo ID; Proof of Okaloosa or Walton County residency (utility stub, etc); Income stubs for the previous four (4) weeks.
- Website: http://www.crossroadsclinicvalp.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Preventive Care; Limited Specialty Care Services; Limited Pharmaceutical Services; Ongoing Care for Chronic Illnesses and Conditions; Limited Lab Services; Dental Care; Diabetes and Nutrition Education; Assistance with medication
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Free
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.