Compass Health Network - Wentzville - Wentzville Community Health Center
- 1032 Crosswinds Ct
- Wentzville MO, 63385
- Contact Phone: (844) 853-8937
- Clinic Details: We are a nonprofit health care organization with a vision of full, productive, healthy lives for everyone.
- Website: https://compasshealthnetwork.org/
- Services: Behavioral Health: Counseling for Children and Adults, Psychiatry for Children and Adults, Psychological Assessment/Testing for Children and Adults; Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Treatment Services; Pediatrics; Family Medicine; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Exams; Urgent care visits; X-rays; Dental cleanings; Fluoride treatments; Sealants; Fillings; Routine extractions; Crowns and bridges; Dentures and partials
- Pediatric Services: Well baby check-ups; Well and sick child exams; Physicals; Immunizations; Childhood illnesses
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Private Insurance; Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Behavioral Health: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 8:00am-7:00pm; Dental Health: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm; Family Health: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Wed: 10:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.