Crossroads RI - Providence Low Cost Clinic
- 160 Broad St
- Providence RI, 02903-4028
- Contact Phone: 401-521-2255
- Clinic Details: Providence Community Health Centers is an integral part of the Providence, R.I. community, employing a highly skilled, compassionate, and culturally diverse workforce of doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse midwives to care for more than 35,000 patients at health-care facilities around the city. Established in 1968, we are the largest primary health-care provider in Providence and treat patients regardless of their ability to pay. In addition to our five health clinics, we also operate a school-based program, and a dental clinic. We are the largest provider of the WIC (Women, Infant and Children) nutrition program in Rhode Isalnd and, with 6,500 participants.
- Website: www.providencechc.org
- Services: Adolescent Medicine, Adult Medicine, Laboratory Services, Reproductive Health, Pediatrics, Specialty Services, Urgent Care
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Tuesday: 10 AM to 6 PM, Wednesday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Thursday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Friday: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.