Dahl Memorial Clinic - Skagway Community Health Center
- 350 14th Ave
- Skagway AK, 99840
- Contact Phone: (907) 983-2255
- Clinic Details: Dahl Memorial Clinic in Skagway, AK provides general medical and family practice outpatient care with two Physicians Assistants, one Advanced Nurse Practitioner and a Behavioral Health Clinician. DMC also provides limited emergency services and facilitates medical evacuation as necessary. DMC is equipped with nine general exam rooms, one pediatric room, three urgent care rooms, dispensary, lab, x-ray, Behavioral Health suite, and rooms for visiting providers for ultrasound, physical therapy, occupational therapy, optometry, dentistry, and public health. DMC serves all patients regardless of ability to pay.
- Website: http://www.dahlclinic.org/
- Services: Behavioral Health, Immunizations, Joint Injections, Lab Services, Physicals, Prenatal Care, Skin/Lesion Biopsies, STI Testing and Treatment, Ultrasound (limited), Well Child Visits and School Physicals, Women's Health/Birth Control, X-ray
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicare; Medicaid; Private Insurances; Veterans Administration; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.