Dayton Street Health Center - Newark Low Cost Clinic
- 101 Ludlow St
- Newark NJ, 07114-1108
- Contact Phone: 973-565-0355
- Clinic Details: Newark Community Health Centers, Inc. (NCHC), a network of federally qualified health care centers, has been providing comprehensive primary care services to children and adults who reside in the City of Newark and surrounding communities for over 20 years. At NCHC, we define CARE as Compassion, Appreciation, Respect and Excellent service to patients and are committed to providing quality health care to individuals, regardless of their ability to pay. With seven health centers located in Newark, East Orange, Orange and Irvington, NCHC's goal is to meet the health care needs of the communities in which we serve and help people live stronger, healthier and happier lives.
- Website: WWW.NCHCFQHC.ORG/
- Services: Adult And Family Medicine: (Physicals, Pre-Employment Examinations, Screenings: [High blood pressure, Diabetes, Cholesterol], Treatment of acute & chronic illnesses, Care of hospitalized patients, Case management of chronic illnesses, Adult immunizations
- Dental Services: Preventive dental care, Dental screenings, Sealants, Silver & tooth color fillings, Geriatric dentistry, Pediatric dentistry, School-based dental services, Oral & Maxillofacial surgery (Extractions), Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Referrals for specialty a
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Adult Medicine: (Monday - Friday 9 AM - 7 PM, Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM), Pediatrics: (Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM). Dental: (Monday - Friday 9 AM - 7 PM, Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM). Ob/Gyn: (Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM). Podiatry: (Thursday 9
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.