Community First Health Centers - Port Huron - Port Huron Community Health Center
- 1011 Military St
- Port Huron MI, 48060
- Contact Phone: (810) 488-8000
- Clinic Details: Since 1975, Community First Health Centers (formerly Downriver Community Services) has provided primary care services to the St. Clair County and Macomb County areas. We make every effort to ensure that all of your medical needs are met. We offer a wide range of health care services for every person at any age or stage. We are more than just a primary care and family medical center. We work tirelessly to integrate all of your health care needs into our programs and provide an environment to promote whole health management. We are a community health center that is fully stocked with state-of-the-art equipment, from digital imaging systems, to on-site lab services, to our patient portal. We receive additional funding from outside sources that allows us to provide many additional services not traditionally provided by primary care offices, like our ability to offer a reduced-rate Sliding Fee Program for the uninsured or underinsured and to offer a healthcare program that works to provide free healthcare to the homeless community. We make every effort to ensure that all the needs of each patient we serve are met, and we work earnestly to coordinate care with other service providers where necessary.
- Website: https://www.communityfirsthc.org/
- Services: Family Medicine and Primary Care, Behavioral Health Services, Homeless Healthcare
- Pediatric Services: School, Sport, Camp Physicals; Well-child Visits; Referrals to Specialists; Immunizations
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Commercial Insurance Plans, Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm, Wed: 8:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.