DHC - Dr. Warren Inge Dental Center - Mound Bayou Community Health Center
- 702 Martin Luther King Road, Building A
- Mound Bayou MS, 38762
- Contact Phone: (662) 741-8857
- Clinic Details: Delta Health Center, Inc. (DHC) is the first community health center of its kind. Also, it’s the first Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) in the United States. DHC is a non-profit organization that is located in historic Mound Bayou, Mississippi, where it opened its doors in 1965. At Delta Health Center, we continue to build a world class primary health care system committed to caring for vulnerable populations from newborns to the elderly. DHC also support those who want to stay fit and to those with chronic health problems with our main focus being health. We have helped generations of families to live healthy and stay healthy.
- Website: https://deltahealthcenter.org/
- Services: Dental Care Services
- Dental Services: Preventative care treatment; Gum disease treatment; Education; Oral hygiene; Oral exams; Fluoridation; Age specific products; Dental procedure techniques; Sealants; Varnishes; Dentures; Fillings; Extractions; Simple oral surgery; Prophylaxes
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare MSCAN, CHIPS, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.