ARcare 30 - Des Arc Community Health Center
- 405 Highway 11 N
- Des Arc AR, 72040
- Contact Phone: (870) 256-4178
- Clinic Details: ARcare is a private, non-profit corporation developed to provide affordable care to meet the primary medical and dental care needs of the residents in rural Arkansas, especially in the communities of Cleburne County, Craighead County, Cross County, Faulkner County, Independence County, Izard County, Jackson County, Lonoke County, Monroe County, Prairie County, White County, and Woodruff County. ARcare has created a healthcare home through a network of primary care clinics, dental clinics, pharmacies, and wellness centers. Our highly trained doctors, dentists, and healthcare professionals provide education and prevention programs to other Arkansas agencies, as well as to our patients.
- Website: http://www.arcare.net/
- Services: Family Practice; Pediatrics; Cardiology; Chronic Disease; Diabetes Self-Management; Women’s Health; HIV Program
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Medicare, Medicaid, ARKids, Private Health Insurances, Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.