Douglas County Dental Clinic - Lawrence Low Cost Clinic
- 2210 Yale Rd.
- Lawrence KS, 66049
- Contact Phone: (785) 312-7770
- Clinic Details: The Douglas County Dental Clinic is a non-profit safety-net dental clinic serving the residents of Douglas County, Kansas. Our mission is to make quality dental care available to underserved populations including the uninsured, low income and Kansas Medicaid beneficiaries. This mission is accomplished by providing reduced fee dental care and oral health education with focus given to the special needs of our patient community.
- Website: http://www.dcdclinic.org/
- Services: Dental Services
- Dental Services: Examinations; X-rays; Cleanings; Fillings; Sealants; Crowns; Some Extractions; Some Root Canals; Other Treatments
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, KanCare, Commercial Dental Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.