Downtown Health Center - Saint Joseph Community Health Center
- 503 S. 6th Street
- Saint Joseph MO, 64501
- Contact Phone: (816) 233-8536
- Clinic Details: For over 35 years Northwest Health has been inspired by the belief that ALL people regardless of insurance status have access to affordable healthcare.
- Website: https://www.nwhealth-services.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Preventive Care; Pediatrics Healthcare; Women’s Health; Chronic Disease Management; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Dental Exams; Dental Cleanings; X-Rays; Fluoride Treatments; Sealants; Early Childhood Dental Screenings Sealants; Simple Tooth Extractions; Dental Education; Fillings; Crowns (Caps); Bridges; Root Canal; Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Checkups; Immunizations & Vaccinations; Infant, Toddler and Youth Screenings; Nutritional Counseling and Screenings; Sick Visits; Sports Physicals
- Women's Health Services: Gynecological Exams; Breast, Cervical & Colon Cancer Screenings; Menopausal Management; Contraceptive Choices; Wellness Checks; Nutrition & Prevention Counseling
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Medical & Counseling: Mon-Thurs: 7:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm; Dental: Thurs: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.