Dubois Community Health Center - Dubois Community Health Center
- 5647 U.S. Hwy. 26
- Dubois WY, 82513
- Contact Phone: (307) 455-2516
- Clinic Details: It is the mission of CHCCW to provide affordable and high-quality patient care with a comprehensive range of health care services for residents of Central Wyoming, regardless of income, treating all patients with compassion, dignity, and respect.
- Website: https://www.chccw.org/
- Services: Behavioral Health; X-Ray & Laboratory; Family Medicine; Pediatrics; Veterans; Women's Health
- Pediatric Services: Asthma Management; Birth Control for Teens; Comprehensive Primary Care from Birth to 18 Years of Age; Eczema Management; Immunizations; Newborn Care; On-Call Provider; Sports Physicals; Well Child Checks; Weight Checks (Healthy Growth)
- Women's Health Services: Prenatal Care; Well Woman Exam; Endometrial Biopsies; Endocervical Curettage; Vaginal/Vulvar/Labial Biopsies; Colposcopy; LEEP; Fetal Non-Stress Tests; Birth Control; STI; Menopause and Hormone Therapy; HPV Testing; Cervical Cancer Screening, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Wyoming; United Healthcare; Cigna; 1st Choice Health; 1st Choice Health Care of the Midwest; Medicare/Medicaid; Veterans Community Care Network for Urgent Care Services; WISE; Trizetto; Optum
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.