East Bay Health Center - Provo Community Health Center
- 299 E. 900 S., Ste. 101
- Provo UT, 84606
- Contact Phone: (801) 429-2000
- Clinic Details: Health professionals assuring the provision of high quality primary health care for everyone in our community. For many individuals in the communities we serve, access to affordable and appropriate health care is limited. Our mission is to provide low-income, uninsured, and under-insured individuals with high quality health care. We believe that everyone in our community is benefited as access to appropriate and affordable health care is provided to those who face the most significant barriers to care. We focus on providing this care to the medically underserved while treating each individual we serve with dignity, respect, and understanding. We also encourage our patients to participate in their own health care through education and health promotion.
- Website: https://www.mountainlands.org/
- Services: Child Wellness Exams; Immunizations; Women's Health Exams; Family Planning Services; Adult Medical Exams; Seniors Health Services; Diabetic Education; Urgent Care; Employment, Sports and School Physicals; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Dental Cleanings; Exams; X-Rays; Fillings; Crowns/Bridges; Root Canals; Prosthesis
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna; Altius; Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Bridgespan; Cigna; Educators Mutual; Humana; Medicaid; Medicare; Molina; PEHP; Select Health; Tricare; United, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Dental - Tues: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.