East Georgia Healthcare Center - Swainsboro - Swainsboro Community Health Center
- 215 North Coleman Street
- Swainsboro GA, 30401
- Contact Phone: (478) 237-2638
- Clinic Details: Established in 1993 and opened for business in 1994, East Georgia Healthcare Center, Inc. (EGHC) is a non-profit community-based medical facility with locations in Baxley, Vidaila, Metter, Mt. Vernon, Reidsville, Soperton, Statesboro, Swainsboro, and Wadley Georgia. It is the mission of East Georgia Healthcare Center to provide primary and preventative care in a courteous, professional, and personalized manner.
- Website: http://www.eghc.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Adult Medicine; Behavioral Health; Health Education; Family Planning
- Pediatric Services: Well child visits (including immunizations); Sports Physicals; Health checks; Sick Visits/Acute illness; Chronic Disease management
- Adult Medicine: Same Day sick visits; Family Planning; Preventative Healthcare; Acute Illness; STD/STI Testing & Counseling
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Peachcare
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-7:00pm; Tues-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.