El Rio Health - Northwest Dental - Tucson Community Health Center
- 340 W Prince Rd.
- Tucson AZ, 85705
- Contact Phone: (520) 670-3909
- Clinic Details: We are dedicated to serving all people. Since El Rio began in 1970, we have grown to be one of the largest, non-profit community health centers in the United States. We focus on positive health outcomes, treating the whole person and prevention. Our health care is delivered by compassionate, professionally trained integrated health teams who give from their hearts to provide you with caring, high quality, world class care. 'Your Health is Our Passion.' We serve 1 in 10 people for primary medical and dental care. Today, more than 95,000 people in Tucson trust us with their care. El Rio receives funding from health insurers, patient co-pays from our sliding fee scale, government grants and private donations to El Rio Health Center Foundation. El Rio Health is a Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility.
- Website: http://www.elrio.org/
- Services: Urgent Dental Care; Preventive; Restorative; Oral Surgery; Crowns; Bridges; Gum Disease Care; Dentures; Implants
- Dental Services: Urgent Dental Care; Preventive; Restorative; Oral Surgery; Crowns; Bridges; Gum Disease Care; Dentures; Implants
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: AHCCCS-Medicaid, Medicare, Siding Scale Fee, Aetna, Abrazo, APIPA, BC/BS:, Blue Advantage, Bridgeway Hlth Solutions, Car 1st, Caremore, Cigna, Cofinity, HealthChoice, Healthnet, Humana, Medicare/UGS, MercyCare, Meritus, Pacificare, State AHCCCS: United Healthcare Military, Unitedhealthcare, University Family Care, Yaqui/IHS
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; 1st and 3rd Wed: 9:00am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.