Georgia Ellenton Farmworker Health Clinic - Ellenton Low Cost Clinic
- 185 N Baker St
- Ellenton GA, 31747
- Contact Name: Cheryl Kicklighter
- Contact Phone: (229) 324-2845
- Clinic Details: The Georgia Ellenton Farmworker Health Clinic is located in Ellenton city, Colquitt County. The clinic is federally funded through the Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH) and the Boards of Health in counties being contracted by DCH to provide primary health care to farmworkers and their families. To qualify for the program a total family annual income of 51% must come from agriculture. The client must provide proof of income and will be charged on a sliding scale basis.
- Website: http://www.southwestgeorgiapublichealth.org/
- Services: Medical, Women’s Health, Pediatric Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 32 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.