Emanuel Medical Center - Swainsboro Hospital
- 117 Kite Rd
- Swainsboro GA, 30401
- Contact Phone: (478) 289-1100
- Clinic Details: Emanuel Medical Center opened in 1952. It is currently licensed for 72 acute care beds and 12 bassinets. In 1970 a 49-bed long-term care facility was opened as the Emanuel County Nursing Home. Twenty-four private rooms were added to the facility in 1972. In 1983 extensive renovations were completed that touched almost every patient care area of the hospital and added a seven-bed intensive care unity. Additionally, a $2.1 million renovation project was completed in 1993, which gave EMC a new exterior as well as a new interior. On January 1, 1996, the name was officially changed to Emanuel Medical Center.
- Website: http://www.emanuelmedical.org/
- Services: Addiction Withdrawal Program; Behavioral Health; Cardiopulmonary; Emergency Department; Intensive Care Unit; Laboratory; Medical/Surgical Unit; Nursing Home; Nutrition; OB/GYN; Radiology
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.